Friday, April 4, 2008

Shopping in Seattle..

We had another gorgeous day yesterday and hit some shopping. I forgot how much I miss the convenience of Target, Kohl's and Babies R Us. Every place I looked there were memories of stores we had so easily accessible in Arizona: Cost Plus World Market, Barnes and Nobles, Pier 1, Michaels, TJ Maxx the list goes on. I again was overwhelmed at all the places I could possibly go. Although I did not come here to shop it was nice to pick up a few summer outfits for Aniela...if the snow ever melts in Fort McMurray...I can't imagine !


Today we finally got the weather Seattle is known for...rain, rain, and more rain. It was actually refreshing. It didn't keep us from going out and running a few errands though. We have been taking it easy these last few days and are resting up for the weekend where Uncle Kevin can join us for some tourist attractions...the space needle and the aquarium! It has been amazing to spend time with Ela and Kevin. Aniela is finally warming up to Aunties belly and the concept of a baby in there...check out the videos below.


Unlce Kevin and Aniela...best buds


Here's a little video of Aniela bonding with baby:


1 comment:

tod said...

belly belly belly

baby baby baby

ah cute, cute, cute