A local friend I talked to today said that this is the worst winter storm to hit in the month of April since 1990. It must be a special gift just for us since it's our first winter here!
They are predicting up to 2 feet of snow when everything is said and done. By Wednesday things are supposed to clear up but the temperatures unfortunately won't be high enough to start melting anything away too fast.I needed to get to the grocery store today to pick up some milk. Were out and that's not a good thing since both Aniela and I can finish a gallon of milk in 3 days! I called my neighbor to see if she had attempted to venture out and she said she did but got stuck in her driveway and that the roads were really bad. Of course nothing is plowed! Considering I can see cars stranded on the road behind us I think we will just have to survive without milk till it clears up a little.
So is life in Fort McMurray...isn't it exciting. Stay tuned for what I'm sure will be yet another blog about the weather tomorrow!
Help daddy...were stuck at home!!
1 comment:
1-800-call-granny and ask if Grandpa can come up and shovel you out ... no , on second thought, Granny does the shoveling around here ... snow and s***.
We've strapped a keg of wine around Maggie neck and sent her up to you. Be on the look out for her. I told Maggie how to get there, but she sometimes doesn't listen.
Post a Comment