
Well were finally settled
in Fort Mac and slowly but surely making our way through all the mounds of
brown boxes. Its been a busy week and this move has been extra challenging with a little
girl named
Aniela who has decided she can now walk and get into everything! The house is finally coming together and I am excited to get to the fun part of decorating. The extra storage of this house is great and as I look around I have a hard time remembering how the heck we fit all our stuff into the Phoenix house. Were also enjoying the cooler weather with highs in the lower 70's and lows in the upper 30's. A little chilly for some folk but refreshing considering we just came out of 105 degree weather. Once we settle in we cant wait to explore the town and all the trails behind the house. In the mean time the blogs may be a little scarce as I still have a lot to do around the house.
Aniela loving the stairs..which keeps mom and dad very busy....she also is quite the chatter box and imitates us adults very well as seen here!
No comments:
Post a Comment