Wednesday, June 27, 2007

Blog... What Blog?

It's been so long since I've last posted anything. I'm usually much better at keeping up with blogging. We've been so busy this past weekend that I just totally forgot what a computer even was.

Last Thursday and Friday Charlie had some meetings in Edmonton so Aniela and I decided to tag along and make a long weekend out of it. There was also a farewell CAT party on Saturday that we wanted to attend. It was great seeing some old faces from our first visit a few months ago as well as meeting a whole bunch of new people. I just hope I can remember everyones name. We even have a babysitter the next time we go to Edmonton and want a night out with just adults. One of the fellow CAT families has a daughter who just went to babysitting camp and loves to babysit..I wonder if she will take calls up here to Fort McMurray???

The rest of the weekend was spent exploring the town and doing some shopping. I had to stop by IKEA and pick up a few things and I finally found my laundry room rug that I wanted!! It was a successful shopping excursion that even ended on Sunday with a trip to COSTCO to load up on bulk frozen food items for our deep freezer. Were so excited to have our freezer back. It was pointless to keep it running in Arizona where the garage temperatures can reach into the 120's in the summer!!!

Now that were home we are waiting in anticipation for Charlies parents to come up and see us. They are driving up here as we speak and I know Aniela can't wait to see Granny and Grandpa. It'll be nice to have our first visitors. Plus I need another women's opinion on where to hang wall art?? We'll make sure to take plenty of pictures while there up here.



Aniela taking inventory of her toys when we got home on Sunday
to make sure everything was there!!


One tuckered out little girl after the long weekend!!

No comments: