Dad The Warmest Of Wishes Go Out To You On Your Birthday!!!

For those of you who don't know my father, he is one of the most aspiring individuals I know. I hope that when I turn "29" (the age my dad turns every year!!!) I will have accomplished half as much as he has. This is a man who wanted a better life for his family and with strength, courage, and a lot of hard work brought his wife and three little girls to America. Since that first day he stepped on American soil he has lived out the "American Dream," and is now a successful business man, great friend to many, and an amazing father and grandfather!!
We will be thinking of you today. Make sure you don't work to hard and have a shot of honey vodka for us!! We love you very much and miss you!
No comments:
Post a Comment