Monday, February 4, 2013

Super Bowl Sunday....

So it's not a secret to anyone that we are not sports fanatics. Charlie and I did not grow up with it so we don't follow it like most people do. That doesn't mean we don't like celebrating the Super Bowl. How can you not, it's practically a holiday! So we invited Babcia and Dziadek over for a fun night of food and football. I personally think the food is the best part. The kids loved that dinner was just a bunch of chips, dips, wings, and cookies. Especially since it was all under their fingertips. We all really got into the game and of course I was the odd man out who was cheering for the 49'ers. So close too, thank goodness I didn't put any bets in with Charlie or my dad. It was such a fun night that the next day the kids asked if we could have a superbowl party again and eat downstairs, it sure is tempting but I don't think Charlie and my waistline could take that!
Babcia with Zofia


Playing with Dziadek while we prep food and wait for the game to start


1 comment:

Chelsea said...

What a gorgeous picture of your mom and Zoe!! I don't care about the game either, but the food is always fun :)

By the way, LOVE your living room walls!