Sunday, February 10, 2013

Siblings....

The best gift is that of a brother or sister. I firmly believe that and enjoy seeing Aniela, Charles and Zoe interact. Sure they fight, whine, tattle, yell, and hit eachother but there is no doubt in my mind that they also love eachother. They have these moments that make me just smile. You know those moments  when they help eachother put on a coat or get something that is out of the others reach.  Or when they think of something fun to play and they do it together, without fighting. Or when they get worried that someone will get left behind it just scares them. It also doesn't take long for them to miss eachother and get so excited when they reunite.  I love seeing their affection towards one another too.  Hugs and kisses will dwindle as they get into their adolescent years so I enjoy seeing it now...so genuine and sweet. It's just awesome seeing your child grow but it's even more awesome seeing them grow up together. I'm not naive and know I can't control how their relationships will be as adults but I hope and pray that they will always be able to work out their differences and be there for one another.

1 comment:

Pam said...

Giggles are too cute! Wish we were home!

Love to you,
Granny and Grandpa