We brought in the New Year just hanging out at home:
 |
| Movie time with home made popcorn and m&m's sprinkled inside |
 |
| Left over raclette cheese and champagne for mommy and daddy |
 |
| Just hanging out |
 |
| Playing our kinect for the first time. Aniela absolutely loved it and didn't want to go to bed |
 |
| The way it works is mind boggling to me. No remotes...which I like! |
 |
| The kids were sweating as they raced through an obstacle course |
 |
Zofia just hung out. She also enjoyed "playing" kinect and would move around like Aniela and
Charles...just like a big kid.
|
1 comment:
Happy New Year!
I personally couldn't wait until the New Year ... because Granny and I are headed for Florida.
I want to take your kids with us, if you don't mind. Just a little over two months.
Post a Comment