Monday, December 17, 2012

Look What Charles Can Do...

This post is a little late but I had to get it in. Towards the end of  November Charles really was asking to ride his bike without training wheels. With the weather being so mild Charlie took the trainers and pedals off so he could learn to just balance first. He practiced going downhill without pedaling for a week or so and became really good at it. So Charlie put the pedals back on and Charles was off. My mouth dropped when I saw him go.  It is his all time favorite thing to do and he has to get on it everyday, even if it's just for 5 minutes. It's as if he's been riding for months. As fun as it is to see him grow up I just can't believe my barely 4 year old is riding a bike like the big kids!

1 comment:

Pam said...

Way to go Charles!

Riding like a pro!

Granny can't wait to take you riding on the Rock Island Trail!

You better watch out ... you better not pout. You better not cry ... I'm telling you why ... if you fall of your bike, just get back up and start off again.

Ok, ok ... don't pout or cry ... BECAUSE IT IS LESS THAN ONE WEEK TILL CHRISTMAS!!