Charlies life-long friend, Nick, who we haven't seen in 6 years was in town for the Holidays. Nick and Charlie grew up together. And I actually attended Northern Illinois University with Nick back in the day. Technically I met Nick before I even knew Charlie...what a small world.
So the last time we had seen Nick was at his wedding. Aniela was 2 months old and we were in Arizona then. Six years have passed in the blink of an eye and in that time frame we have each had 3 children.
It was so nice to see Nick again and his wife Karen. As well as finally meet their kids, William 4, John 2 and Louisa 6 months. They currently live in Georgia so we don't see them often but when your such good friends even a span of 6 years seems like just yesterday!
No comments:
Post a Comment