Ok so I'm a little late in welcoming my newest nephew, Aiden Scott Morge. He was born on September 13 and just this last weekend Charles, Zoe and I went up to visit him and the rest of the Morge clan. Charlie stayed back with Aniela for a camping weekend that ended up cancelled due to the rainy weather. We really can't catch a break this year with camping. Every attempt made at enjoying the great outdoors was ruined by extreme weather conditions. Oh well, theres always next year and Charlie still had fun spoiling his little girl with dinners out, going on a movie date and bowling. I forgot to remind my husband to snap a few pics of their weekend.
On the other hand I made sure to snap a few pics of Aiden. At 1 month he is still so tiny. I was in heaven just loving him up and getting plenty of baby cuddling in. Charles and Zoe were so gentle with him. Of course by the end of the weekend Charles was requesting a baby brother himself. Ha...if only it was that easy! But it's not so he will just have to enjoy his new baby cousin. Welcome to the world Aiden, we are so happy you are finally here and love you!
1 comment:
He is a keeper.....SO cute! It was so special that you could spend some time with them. These kids grow up way too fast, eh? Looks like Sofia wants to babysit! Keep asking for another baby, Charles!!! HA
Granny and Grandpa
Post a Comment