Friday, October 12, 2012

Charlie Turns 33.....

A Happy Birthday post for Charlie is well overdue! I have not had a functioning computer for some time now and I am so happy that it's fixed. Having a computer thats down doesn't help in my struggle to keep up with the blog. I'm one busy mama and though I don't write as lengthy of posts I still love being able to document a little bit of our lives so that one day we can look back on everything.




On Monday, the 8th, Charlie turned 33. We enjoyed a small gathering for cake and ice cream with our parents. The kids even got a chance to get in all of daddy's spankings too. We love you
so much Charlie. You spoil us and care for us in so many ways. You truly are the best, Happy Birthday!





1 comment:

Pam said...

Let them eat cake!

Let Grandpa eat two pieces of cake(with ice cream)(Thanks Marta!)

Happy Birthday Charlie. We haven't changed your diaper for a number of years now. My, how you've grown.