It's been hot around here and with the humidity at 95% it's been pretty sticky too.
We have been beating the heat with freeze pops, the slip and slide, and an occasional margarita. Hey what can I say, a crying baby isn't so bad when you are enjoying sitting back on the deck with a frozen strawberry margarita in hand!
We have been beating the heat with freeze pops, the slip and slide, and an occasional margarita. Hey what can I say, a crying baby isn't so bad when you are enjoying sitting back on the deck with a frozen strawberry margarita in hand!I also wanted to post some pictures over the recent weeks of family that has stopped by to visit Zofia. All the Aunts, Uncles, and cousins have officially met her! And now that summer break is here, and Charlie's traveling is picking up again, I look forward to taking road trips with the kids to visit everyone.
Aunt Susanna
Cousin Rebecca
Aunt Danuta
Cousins Tomasz & Szymon
Aunt Ela
Uncle Kevin
2 comments:
Summertime in Peoria, what can we say? Bring on the heat rash! Time for fun with the family. Looking good!
Granny and Grandpa
Oh my gosh, Marta. LOVE the pic of you with a crying baby in one arm, cocktail in the other! Isn't that the truth!? Made me laugh out loud. At least YOU look happy, even if Zoe doesn't! :)
Post a Comment