Schools out for summer!!! Aniela had her last day of preschool today. I can't believe she will be entering kindergarten next year. She is so grown up and acting more like a little young lady everyday.....usually sassy but nonetheless...a young lady. She is also so mature. Just yesterday when I was nursing the baby she turned to me and said, "mom I understand that you can't give me very much attention right now because Zofia is so little." Are you kidding me....what did I do to deserve such an amazing little girl in my life!
Aniela with teachers Mrs. White and Mrs. Krone

Then my other baby girl had her 2 week check up yesterday. She weighed in at a whopping 10.6lb and 21.5 in. She is on her way to being fat and happy just like her big brother and sister were! She is also a great sleeper (knocking on wood). Only getting up 2 times at night! I know she is still young but hope that continues as I do love my sleep and am a person that needs 8 hours to function. Right now a cup of coffee in the morning is my friend! Zofia's jaundice is also slowly resolving. Now that she is off the bili-light we've been doing daily sun baths to help break down the bilirubin. In the meantime she still has that slight "orange fake tan" thing going on that I'm sure will be gone in a few weeks.
2 weeks old
1 comment:
Granny and Grandpa love their little angels! Before you know it, we'll be dancing at their weddings! HA Enjoy these precious times!
Post a Comment