Aniela making me a mother for the first time
Mothers day this year is extra special because I get to share it with my little girls birthday! And since she is the one who made me a mother I couldn't think of any better way to celebrate it. Aniela is 5 today and as I look back at her pictures its amazing to see how much she has grown and changed. No more is she our rolly polly baby with dark hair. Instead she is becoming a very independent, strong willed, compassionate, hard working, tough but yet sensitive little girl. It brings a tear to my eye to think how quickly these 5 years have gone yet I also love seeing her develop into her own person too. Happy 5th Birthday Miss Aniela Watts...we love you and remember that you'll always be our baby girl no matter how big you get!
At 2 weeks
1 year old
18 months

2 years old

3 years old
4 years old
and now 5 years old!
I am one lucky lady to have Aniela and Charles make me the mother I am today. It is one of the most challenging yet rewarding things I could ever do and I look forward to adding another amazing child into our family. And it looks like she is already teaching me the importance of patience considering it's my due date today and we are still waiting... but it won't be long now.
Wishing our own moms a Happy Mother's Day as well as all the grandma's, aunts, godmothers and friends who share this day!
No comments:
Post a Comment