People have already asked if we are thinking of having another baby. I never know what to say to that, I mean I did just pop out a kid 6 weeks ago! And we really feel complete now as a family. Although if it was just based on Zofia I would say yes, in a heartbeat, I can't get enough of her...she is such a good baby. Lately though Charles and Aniela are driving me NUTS! I literally feel like I am yelling at them all day long. One minute they are playing nicely, hugging and lovey dovey with each other. Then the next minute someone is screaming or crying, pointing fingers at who pinched or hit or pushed. The hard part is I don't know how to punish because I usually never see what happened and Aniela is so smart she tries to rationalize her behavior whereas Charles is quick to blame his sister for everything no matter if she did it or not. Long story short they both get sent to time out. I think the carpet on the steps is starting to wear down from their butts being on them so much. I know it's typical sibling stuff but man I feel like having a stiff drink every night! Good thing I'm nursing or I think I totally would!
Ok so I never have the camera around to catch the kids when they are fighting or angry, especially now with an infant, so I asked them to do angry faces for this blog post and this is what I got. Pretty close to the real thing actually!!
2 comments:
No matter what you say, Granny and I feel all three of your children are angels, 24/7.
And we think you should have two or three more children.
Come on, you know you want a large family!
Ha! So glad to know I'm not the only one. Sounds exactly like the scene at our house. I would say my kids are absolutely each other's best friend, but multiple times a day there is some scuffle that ends in someone crying/yelling, that in turn leads to me yelling. I never actually see it so I'm relying on the word of a 4-yr old and 23 month old to find out what happened. Our timeout stairs get a workout too. Hang in there! I hear you on the cocktail... ;)
Post a Comment