1 month picture
Zoe is 5 weeks old and just yesterday she gave us that first smile that melts hearts! Trying to capture that smile this early on is pretty hard though. The picture below doesn't do her adorable gumless smile justice. We are enjoying her increasing alertness as well. She is really starting to react to our voices and the eye to eye contact is increasing as I'm sure our faces are starting to look clearer to her. Zoe is also finding her voice and we are starting to hear little baby coos from time to time. I can't wait to hear her laugh someday.
This past weekend my Aunt Donna and Uncle Jim from Chicago came down to visit. They have been in my life since I can remember and hold a special place in my heart as they were the only true relatives that we had when we moved to the States back in the day. I loved that I was able to get some pictures of Zoe with them.
As for Charles and Aniela... Charles enjoys lots of loving from the Grandfathers...especially taking naps with them. He is such a cuddle bug and a very sweet boy...always wanting to give his baby sister a hug and kiss.
..and Aniela is such a goofball. She enjoys getting mommies attention by acting silly. Here she is the other morning with her shorts on her head brushing her teeth!
No comments:
Post a Comment