Wednesday, December 1, 2010

It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas...


With the start of Advent this last Sunday we put up our tree, hung the stockings and made our advent wreath to help countdown to Christmas. Aniela was such a big helper this year and loved looking at all the ornaments. Each year I get the kids an ornament and there are many that Aniela has made over the past few years. I think next year we may need to upgrade to a bigger tree with all the new ornaments we are accumulating! Charles also loves the tree. So much so that he wants the lights on 24/7. I'm afraid to see what our electric bill will be this month.
Now I just can't wait for the snow to arrive. Call me crazy but I do love snow. We even got a small dusting yesterday. All I want is a white Christmas and it looks like we may be headed that way! Now it's time for cookie baking....

1 comment:

tod said...

Cute pix with Ho Ho Ho!!!

Tell Aniela to make Granny and Grandpa a Christmas ornament!

They better watch out. They better not pout. They better not cry. I forget why.