
Yummy smoked turkey...it was sooo good!
What a great Thanksgiving. This year I am especially thankful for being able to be with all our family! On Thursday we went over to my parents house for some amazing smoked turkey. My dad is famous for smoking his own
homemade polish sausage and last year he thought he would try smoking a turkey for thanksgiving. I am glad we were back this year to try it because it was TASTY! Then on
Friday we got together with Charlies side of the family and enjoyed another delicious meal and family time. I love the holidays and am excited about all the
festivities ahead.
At my parents house. They wanted grand kids...they got 'em and another on the way!!

Aniela, Tomasz, Charles, and Gabriella at the kids table
Aniela and Charles having a blast at Granny and Grandpas house with cousins Rebecca and Patrick
And I am also thankful for my brand new kitchen table....no more eating off of our camping picnic table! I just love it and loved the Sams Club price even more!
2 comments:
We are thankful for the gift of YOU ALL!!! Time to celebrate all the many blessings in our lives. LOVE your new table and chairs! When can we come over for dinner and try it out??? HA
Love,
Granny and Grandpa
That turkey looks good! Happy Holidays. It great to see all the little people together. Love the new table. Hugs Jackie
Post a Comment