There is never a dull moment in our house! Charles is almost 18 months old and keeps us busy doing what little boys do best.....
Hanging from the banister....
Attempting stunt defying jumps...
Already eating us out of house and home...
Lamb shank anyone?....
4 comments:
Now I don't care who you are ... that was one of the cutest blogs you've done to date.
I miss my babies ... and so does Granny ... get home soon
Baby Charlie (not to be confused with Baby Charles) started climbing trees when he was two ... loved climbing to the tree top, much to his mother's chagrin.
I love the last picture!!So cute! BTW sending Colin to your house for some eating boot camp that is awesome!
i am in tears...i miss huggy bear. should he hurt himself from his adventures...send him to aunt danuta so that she can comfort him;)
Post a Comment