Thursday, May 6, 2010

Mothers Day Tea

Aniela's school had a special Mother's Day surprise today. All mothers were invited to come to a Tea Party. The kids sang songs. We made a special frame that they put a picture of the two of us in. In between doing crafts we got a chance to just play and have special one-on-one time. Then at the end we were served strawberry shortcake with iced tea. It was such an amazing morning with my little girl. I will cherish every moment and remember it fondly with the special hand-stamped tile plate she made for me!

This was on the back....and yes I cried!

2 comments:

tod said...

Happy Mothers Day!

You might be Aniela's sunshine, but she is my sunshine. I'm hoping she will sing it to me and Granny when she's staying here ... really, really early singing it. Yeah, that's what I want.

The Dynda's said...

I got the same thing from szymon. a framed handprint with the same poem. and yes I even cried;)