Friday, April 23, 2010

Aniela's First Love

In an earlier post I mentioned Aniela having a little "boyfriend" named Leland. She was invited over to his house for a birthday party and I finally had a chance to get some pictures of them together. They really are adorable. Always wanting to play together in school, walking each other out to the cars hand in hand, and talking about how much they miss each other when at home. There really is some kind of connection there. It's so interesting to me how that even comes about. I mean there are tons of boys in her class...what was it about Leland. When I ask her why she likes Leland so much she just says it's because he's her best friend. So here are some photos of Aniela and Leland. I am glad I was able to capture them!

2 comments:

tod said...

I thought I was her first love! I mean, doesn't every little girl want to marry her grandpa?

Oh well, I'll settle for second as long as he comes from a good, well-to-do family ... so atleast when they get hitched, they'll be able to pay for grandpa's nursing home.

Unknown said...

This is why I buy Guns...