
Well there is nothing we can do about the snow...so we decided to make the best out of it and went snowshoeing. My friend Diana and I headed out first thing this morning and then her husband and Charlie went out after. Charlie complained that there wasn't enough snow this year to get the snowshoes out. Well he got his wish! We have received more snowfall these last few days than what we've had all winter. I must say it is beautiful, the workout through the trails was amazing, but why couldn't it have snowed like this in January?
3 comments:
Real snow shoers do it at 30 below like Charlie's mother did!
Glad you are enjoying the snow ... but I beat you miss Hawaii.
I can't believe how much snow you guys have!! We don't have anything on the ground here. It's amazing how different the weather can be. I hope it's not coming our way next...
Does Charlie kiss my grandbabies with that mouth (as expressed in the video?)
Glad he missed all the trees
Post a Comment