Yesterday I participated in the local sprint triathlon. The race was located in Anzac which is about 40km south of Fort Mc Murray. My friends Diana and Terri participated with me and aside from the rainy weather we had an amazing time. I really enjoy doing events like this. They are my motivation to train, stay fit and do something for myself. Charlie even came out with the kids and were waiting for me at the finish line. I couldn't have done it without their support!
Before The Race
The 750 meter (.5 mile) Swim
The 20k (12 mile) Bike
The 5 K (3 mile) Run
My Fan Club!
3 comments:
i can't wait to work out when this one comes out!!
Good for you! I am motivated just looking at your photos. Glad the wetsuit worked out...
Would it be wrong for a father-in-law to say that his daughter-in-law looks hot in a wet suit?
Naw ...
In fact, could you maybe bring the wetsuit camping with you next week?
Post a Comment