At least I hope this weather is here to stay. We have had a few nice days in the past only to be followed by cold weather afterwards. This week has been the exception and I hope summer's truly here! Aside from it being decent running weather so I can start training for my races coming up, the kids have been keeping busy with lots of park playdates. Aniela is also proving to be the little bike rider and loves meeting up with her buds Quinten and Thomas for a ride. Any chance we get we spend outside soaking up as much sun and vitamin D as possible. Charles also had his immunizations and weigh in the other day. At 6.5 months he is now 21.1 lb and 28.5 inches. Still a big boy but starting to slow down in his weight gain. Good thing too because I don't know how much longer I can carry him with the rate he was going. Here are some pictures of Aniela and Charles starting to act like typical siblings:
She's got me pinned again...
That's o.k. I'll just pull out her hair...
His personality is really starting to come out!
2 comments:
BEYOND adorable!!!!!!!!!
he looks just like you;)
adorable!!
Post a Comment