Charlie is home! We were so excited to see him...me especially! He didn't come back empty handed either. We are new owners of a MacBook. I told him just to get a standard PC laptop but after rave reviews from friends we decided to go for it. To justify the cost we used Granny and Grandpa's Christmas cash towards the purchase...thanks Pam and Tod! Charlie has been playing around with it for a week so he is familiar with how it runs...I on the other hand have a long way to go. It is definitely different, but nothing that a little practice won't fix.
Below are some pictures taken from the computer camera. The top one is made with the "photo-booth" feature. Then the photo below that is one of my 36 week belly, and no that is not Charlies middle finger... one month left to go!

2 comments:
God I love a pregnant woman.
And a smilin' baby
i love the photo booth pics...way too cute and should be framed somewhere! you look stunning...have you thanked mom and dad yet for the genes that allow you not to get stretch marks yet;) love you much
danuta
Post a Comment