Tuesday, October 14, 2008

First Flurries...


We got our first flurries today! It started out as a rainy day and by the time Aniela and I got home from the library the rain turned into full blown snow flurries. Their not sticking and thank goodness because our winters are long enough and I'm not ready for the snow to stick around just yet.


Charlie, who has a knack for missing weather like this, is on a business trip in Peoria for the week. Recall the huge snow storm in April that he missed while in Quebec City. If this is any indication of what the winter is going to be like...well let's just say I have a feeling it's going to be a long winter!

3 comments:

tod said...

Yeah, but you'll have a new baby to play with while you're stuck at home! That can't be all bad? Except middle of night feedings and diaper blow outs.

Our Family said...

First flurries...what is just crazy! Hang in there!!

Chelsea said...

aghhhh!! I can't believe you've gotten snow already. I am NOT ready for winter. NOT READY!! I'm sure our first snowfall won't be far behind. Hopefully it won't hamper the trick or treating festivities.