In the meantime Aniela is loving up my belly. She will randomly give it kisses or sing songs to the baby, especially if I tell her that her baby brother can hear her. I still can't believe how quickly the time has flown. I saw the doctor yesterday and I am 1.5 cm dilated. Not that that means anything but hey it's some progress. Then today we had another ultrasound and everything looked great. The doctor said the babies head is big. A trait Charlie, Aniela and I carry. Unfortunately big head means bigger pain during labor. Great something to look forward too! And yes the baby is definitely a boy. Which is a good thing since the room is as boy as you can get!
Friday, October 24, 2008
Just a bit longer...
As my due date approaches I am trying to talk about the baby more so that Aniela is somewhat prepared for what will happen. We talk about mommy and daddy going to the hospital and our good friends coming over to be with her while were gone. It's so hard for me to imagine leaving her for so long. Her world is going to be turned upside down in the matter of a few days, I'm sure she'll adjust fine...I may be a wreck on the other hand. I pray that the labor is uncomplicated and short so that Charlie can come back and be with her. It's amazing how the second pregnancy is so different when you have a little one at home and no family within reasonable driving distance...thank goodness we have amazing neighbors.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Come on baby! Hurry up and come already! We want to see you up close and personal!
Such a cute pic! She's going to be a great big sister! Post some pics of the nursery!! Can't wait to see the little guy!
Post a Comment