h that was the case. Unfortunatley our child since birth has willingly decided to be a vegetarian. Until yesterday...she actually ate steak!! We couldnt believe it.It all started during some appetizers as we watched the game. We had bacon wrapped scallops with teryiaki dipping sauce. As Charlie and I were eating it she was very curious about the food. So I tore off a little piece of the crispy bacon, dipped it in the sauce and she opened her mouth right up. She loved it so much that when we ran out she was quite upset and wanted more. I reassured her daddy was grilling up some more meat with the "special sauce".

Sure enough she loved dipping strips of steak in Teriyaki. Maybe if I just cook all meat in Teriyaki sauce she will eat it? Now I just have to work on the vegetables!
3 comments:
YAY!!! About time she ate some meat! Now, she can eat Polish meat/sausages. (Wink) Furthmore, we love to see how beautiful Aniela has been growing up since she was a little baby. Awww...
Polish sauage dipped in terikayi sauce .... yum. Actually, yuck.
hey tod,
don't knock it till you try it;)
Post a Comment