1) I was born in Krakow, Poland and my family immigrated to America when I was 4 years old.
2) I know three languages: English, Polish, and Sign Language
3) I'm a certified scuba diver.
4) I have gone on a back packing excursion with Charlie to the Bob Marshall where we hiked 50 miles, to an elevation of 8,000 feet, in 5 days, and I lost 2 toe nails because of it. I would do it again in a heartbeat!
5) When I was a nursing student I actually had to pick live maggots out of a wound during my ED (emergency department) clinical. I'm still trying to figure out how that experience prepared me for my nursing career... other than to expect the unexpected!
6) I have actually gone running in -30 degree weather.
These random facts have been brought to you by Chelsea. She "tagged" me, so I'm playing the game now. Here are the rules:
1) Link to the person that tagged you.
2) Post the rules on your blog.
3) Share six non-important things about yourself.
4) Tag six people at the end of your post by linking to their blogs.
5) Let them know they've been tagged.
I'm tagging
Ela, Danuta, Susanna, Sonya
No comments:
Post a Comment