
We hope everyone had a Great Valentines Day. This week we have been stayng with our good friends Dayven, Chelsea, and Wyatt before our trip to Jasper! It worked out great because Charlie could get some business meetings in while Aniela and I get the chance to have fun with friends. The kids are playing so well together and are enjoying eachothers company.
Chelsea actually put together the cutest video of Aniela and Wyatt. Just click on her name to check out the video on her blog site. As you can see love is definatley in the air around here! I'll be back next week with plenty more pics and stories of the trip.


3 comments:
What an adorable couple!! Seemed
they had a great time together to play.
Forget add one more thing about Video from Chelsa. Oh .. these kids are making us laughing!! We absolately love that video of Wyatt & Aniela.
I'm not sure I'm ok with Wyatt copping a feel off poor little Aniela in the grocery store cart.
I mean, I'm way too young to be a Great-Great-Grandpa.
Post a Comment