Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Happy Birthday Granny!

Today is Charlie's moms birthday! Pam we celebrate your day by recognizing all the wonderful things you have done and the amazing person you are. Your kindness and love towards others is endless and I have never known anyone like you whose heart is so open to every individual. You have a way of making everyone feel so comfortbale when in your presence and give individuals such attention that they truly feel like they are the most important person in the world. All the energy that you have still amazes me to this day. On occasion I still find it hard to keep up with you! This energy is what makes others want to be around you and undoubtedly where Charlie gets his zest for life from. You are an amazing mother, grandmother, and friend and I can truly say I am lucky to have a mother-in-law like you!


Enjoy your day. We Love you!

No comments: