In just these few days we have been spoiled with clothes, some of our favorite foods that we can't find up here, and Anielas early Christmas present from granny and grandpa....a kitchen center! We have already had a busy week of playing, going to a hockey game, assembling my new breakfast table chairs, and lots of playing with the doggie. It's going to be a fun week...here are a whole bunch of pictures and they'll be plenty more so stay tuned!
Cookin' in the Kitchen 
Drinking Tea with Grandpa

Drinking Tea with Grandpa
Ddzia Dzia seeing if Aniela will
fit into his suitcase so he can
take her with him.
Thanks Cousin Rebecca for passing down your winter boots!
Dzia Dzia needs a little practice styling hair
Setting up the New Chairs!
Wake up Dzia Dzia I wanna play!!
2 comments:
Aniela looks like she is having a blast time with grandpas and Maggie! Love seeing these pictures!
I will admit I cannot tell the difference between my dad and Charlie without zooming in on the pictures- is dad getting younger or Charlie getting older!?!
Post a Comment