Thursday, May 17, 2007

What will he think of next???

Just when I thought Charlie was done with the tractor he broke out the welder and started working on the mowing deck. I forgot there was still that thing to work on...kind of important if we actually want to use the tractor to mow!!! Charlie is in seventh heaven with all the fun tools he gets to work with. He borrowed a welder from a fellow friend and is trying to talk me in to buying one. I'm not convinced yet!


While Charlie was welding away I met up with some of my fellow CAT wives at the park for some pizza and playtime. It was the last time I would see my friend Joelle and her kids before they left for vacation this week. Their returning on the same day we leave for Canada so it was our final goodbye. We will miss them but know our paths will cross again in Peoria.














No comments: