This appointment I was most anticipating Anielas weight considering that at her 9 month check up she was a wopping 22 lb. Based on holding her I thought for sure she was going to be 25-26 lbs. but as they placed her on the scale she was only 23.1 lb. I guess she is slowing down a little. Don't get me wrong she is still a big girl considering she is the average size of most 2 year olds!! Aniela also grew 2 inches and is now 30 inches tall. As always she was ranked in the 95% on the growth chart. All in all it was a good trip to the doctor, she didn't even cry when she got her immunization shots...she's either really tough or is so pudgy she didnt feel anything!!
Wednesday, May 9, 2007
Sooo Big!!
This appointment I was most anticipating Anielas weight considering that at her 9 month check up she was a wopping 22 lb. Based on holding her I thought for sure she was going to be 25-26 lbs. but as they placed her on the scale she was only 23.1 lb. I guess she is slowing down a little. Don't get me wrong she is still a big girl considering she is the average size of most 2 year olds!! Aniela also grew 2 inches and is now 30 inches tall. As always she was ranked in the 95% on the growth chart. All in all it was a good trip to the doctor, she didn't even cry when she got her immunization shots...she's either really tough or is so pudgy she didnt feel anything!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment