
Jen, Kim, and I met for our final run at the park this morning followed by a trip to a local coffee shop for a much needed caffiene fix. Nathan, Claire, and Aniela had a chance to have some fun together as they destroyed the coffee shop interior!! I have been holding up pretty strong lately not thinking about the move too much, mainly because I dont have time for thinking. But today I definatley got teary eyed as I gave my good friends a hug goodbye. I hope one day our paths will cross again and with technology the way it is these days, keeping connected is much easier than it was in the past.
I had a blast girls, keep up the running, and I'll be thinking of you in your shorts and tank tops while I'm bundled up in Fort McMurray cursing the negative temperatures as my lungs are burning and my fingers are about to fall off during an attempt at a pleasant run!

No comments:
Post a Comment