The temperatures have warmed up significantly this past week and as the snow mounds are slowly disappearing spring fever is in the air. The kids have been playing outside every single day and have made sure each and every outdoor toy has been used! In the mean time I have enjoyed sitting out on the driveway, soaking up some sun and listening to the neighborhood come alive again with kids running around.
Yea, well, Granny and I come home from Florida just to bring you shrimp and spoil the grandbabies ... because we were told the weather is nice ... but, no, freezing rain today ... maybe snow.
1 comment:
Yea, well, Granny and I come home from Florida just to bring you shrimp and spoil the grandbabies ... because we were told the weather is nice ... but, no, freezing rain today ... maybe snow.
What happened to the nice weather????
Post a Comment