Thursday, January 1, 2015

Happy New Year!!....

We rang in 2015 with an appetizer dinner, P'J's, ice cream, movies, video games and candy to help us stay up! It was a fun night and I couldn't imagine spending New Years Eve any other way. Aniela was the only one who made it to midnight. She held strong by playing skylanders and eating candy to maintain her sugar high. Nothing makes you feel old like your 8 year old being able to stay up longer than you. Luckily we got to stay in our pajamas all day today. The return of school is kinda hard to fathom right now.
Time for ice cream and a movie



Skylanders

I hope 2015 brings more nights of fun family time, continued health and simplicity. After all when we simplify our lives we are able to focus on the things that matter most. Bring on 2015...

1 comment:

tod said...

Happy New Years!

Granny and I were in bed by 9 p.m. Eastern Time (in Florida) ... 8 p.m. your time.

Hey, we're old ... and old people go to bed early.