Thursday, January 8, 2015

Baby It's Cold Outside...



Well we wanted snow and we got it. Unfortunately it's so cold out that we are already on Day 2 of school cancellations and we can't even go out and play due to the extreme temperatures. At least before the bitter cold hit the kids were able to get out for an afternoon to play and break in their new sleds. Cally especially enjoyed playing in the snow. Although her shaggy hair collected so much of it that when she defrosted inside it was as if she had just taken a bath. Constantly wiping down the wood floors from the melting snow is also keeping me busy on these snowed in days. At least they are getting somewhat cleaned up now with all the wiping down!






How long do I have to stay on this towel?

1 comment:

tod said...

Snow dog!

Hey, if the kiddies need more shovel time, there's always Granny's house ...

Snow days were my favorite school days when I was a student. I so looked forward to them.

Grandpa