Saturday, April 5, 2014

Visiting The New Addition...



We are getting a dog! Charlie has been wanting the Drahthaar breed ever since he found out about it in his research for a hunting breed. Fortunately there is a breeder close by in Metamora that we contacted last fall and quickly decided to put down a deposit for the upcoming litter. It's been a long wait but the puppies were finally born on March 17th and we met them for the first time today. They are the cutest things ever. They have just started standing up these last few days so it was fun watching them wobble around. I could have stayed there all day to hold them. We were second on the list for a girl and only 2 girls we're born in the litter so the decision will be easy! It's probably better that way I don't know if I would be able to choose.




















We will be bringing our puppy girl home around May 18th and look forward to more visits and finding out which one will be ours.

1 comment:

Pam said...

Dog-gone adorable puppies and children. Wanna hold and kiss them all, all day long.