| Charles was the king of the rock pile! |
| Had to mow..the grass was so tall! |
| Got a fire started right away and it didn't stop the whole time we were there |
| This pile of rock had to be moved to another area. |
| I didn't mind shoveling...I was just happy we finally had some nice weather to be able to camp |
| Roasting marshmallows |
| Zofia did great camping she especially liked the marshmallow part |
| Aniela so proud of her perfectly cooked gooey marshmallow |
| Daddy getting in on the action |
| No constant phone calls, texts, computers, or household distractions = one happy mama |
| Zofia was our wake-up alarm |
| We kept things low key and went out for breakfast at a local restaurant in Knoxville. |
| Charlie being silly for the camera |
| Hmmm...I wonder where she gets this from |
| I finally got the pile moved |
| Going out to collect some firewood with daddy |
| Now it's time to split it |
| Hyped up on sugar! |
| Zoe wanted to join in too |
| Since the fun rock pile is now gone we kept these big logs from a fallen tree and made some stepping logs out of them |
| What all that fresh air will do to you |
1 comment:
We hope we can make the next spur of the moment camp out! G&G
Post a Comment