Sunday, May 12, 2013

Mothers Day 2013...


I woke up to hugs, kisses, cards, and potted plants from the kids school projects. Charlie and the kids even got me a fancy new running shirt and energy bars since I have my 25K race coming up next Sunday...so thoughtful! I love the shirt it says "catch me if you can" on it. We then went to an earlier church service with the grandparents followed by breakfast with Granny and Grandpa. I just love going out for breakfast. What a way to start the day! 

The day continued with lunch and shopping with my mom.  We had 4 hours of uninterrupted time. Not even a text or phone call from Charlie asking how much longer I was going to be...ha! It was heaven. When I got home we grilled up some burgers and had left over birthday cake...although of course it was a "mothers day cake" today. I am so blessed to be a mother and to have the most amazing mother and the best mother-in-law anyone could ask for. Happy Mothers day!





1 comment:

Pam said...

You are the best daughter-in-law ever! We are so happy that you are the mother of our son's children!

Hugs to you,
Granny and Grandpa