Charlie had the day off today so Granny and Grandpa offered to watch/spoil the kiddos while Charlie and I headed out to the land . There are 10 huge brush piles left from last springs skid steer clean up. With the snow melted off and the temps still relatively cool we decided it would be a great opportunity to burn them down. We eventually want to turn the back section into a clover field. I guess deer love the stuff and it's low maintenance. Anything is better than what it was a year ago when all the honeysuckle took over and you couldn't even get through. There is still so much we want to do out at Shady Grove but it's amazing how much has been accomplished already. We just love being out there and can't wait for camping season!
| The piles were so big we barley made a dent in them. It'll take a good amount of time to get them burned down. |
| We finally got a brush mower. It is pulled by our four wheeler so we can access all the trails on our property and it's heavy duty so it will mow through larger brush. |
I also have to get in a few pictures I took lately. I could probably get a blog written a few times a week with the random pictures I take but who has time for that....
| Potty training....yeah right! |
| Had to get a picture of Zoe's adorable dimpled butt and thighs. If you haven't noticed this girl loves her shoes! |
| Sisterly love...a rare moment! |
| Tooth #6 ...this time Dziadek pulled it out. |
No comments:
Post a Comment