I can hardly believe I am 13 weeks along already. With the move, Aniela starting school, and our trip to Ireland the time has flown. As I'm sure it will continue to do. I have been doing well. Just some "morning" sickness at night that doesn't seem to want to go away, but aside from that I can't complain. And my 10 week ultrasound confirmed a third little miracle with a strong heartbeat! Aniela, being older, is so excited and has stated repeatedly that she wants a little sister. Charles on the other hand is oblivious, but he loves babies and couldn't keep his hands of his twin cousins this past week. Hopefully that's a sign that he will be a big helper too. My due date is on a very special day, May 8th, Anielas birthday. What can we say we like our May babies!
1 comment:
We are SO excited to take 3...maybe even more! You guys make such wonderful babies! Can't wait until May so we can get some spoilin' in. You know how Tod likes to craddle those babies to sleep on his chest! HA!
Granny
Post a Comment