Friday, October 8, 2010

Happy 31st Birthday

What else could a man want:

Testing out the John Deere on the new lawn...

Taking a few practice shots for deer season. Aniela practicing right along with daddy...

Yummy Cake
And family...it's been awhile since we have been with family on a birthday

Today Charlie turned 31. No turning back now Charlie you are officially well into the 30's! In the 10 years I have known you there is not one day that goes by that you don't look at life in such a positive light. You always try and find the best situation out of a any bad scenario...must be the eagle scout in you! I hope you know how proud I am of you and everything you have accomplished. I love you with all my heart and wish only the best for you. Happy Birthday Charlie...here's to another year and another adventure!

1 comment:

tod said...

Happy 31st Birthday Charlie! We love our grown-up Eagle Scout!!!!

Mother and Dad