
I don't know why I worry about gifts for Christmas when
Aniela is quite content with ear plugs. The other day she was in Daddy's car and found a disposable ear plug. She for some strange reason thought it was the coolest thing. Maybe it was the neon colors or that they're really squishy. Perhaps it's they're
itty bitty size that is appealing to her,
considering she is obsessed with anything
miniature. Whatever it is she makes sure to keep a close eye on them. Charlie brought some more home the other day and she jumped up and down in excitement...I think it was a bigger reaction than Christmas morning! Here she is showing her baby brother all the things he gets to look forward to playing with when he's older.
I always wonder what babies think about...

5 comments:
Charles is thinking:
"Why does this lady keep pointing this strange thing at me? And boy is that light bright. Oh well, I don't care, my world revolves around this lady, so she can point anything at me. Whoops, there that warm stuff in my pants again. Hmmm that feels kind good, particularly since it's -36 today"
Aniela is thinking:
"Ear plugs! My daddy brought me some more ear plugs. God I love ear plugs. Wonder if I'll get more ear plugs for my birthday. Hmm. I'm hungry, I wonder where grandpa hid those cookies before he left."
Grandpa is thinking:
"Oh boy, new pictures of my babies. God I love Marta and her blogging. I wish Charlie would let her use the Apple Computer more often. Hmmm. There's that warm stuff in my pants again. Feels good since it's -10 here tonight."
marta, i love your kids and especially their cheeks!!! nothing could be more adorable!
I just have to add that I think
Charles has a look of love for his mommy and Aniela... well it is a little more devious. :) She is scheming.
Post a Comment