Thursday, December 11, 2008

Oh the weather outside is frightful...

                
This is a good way to stay warm!!

Well we have been trying to keep warm as the temps have dipped to -25 on most days and the snow continues to fall. Here in Fort Mac that doesn't keep us in. Charles was born in Fort Mac and in just 3 weeks has lived up to being a Canadian by  braving the frigid temps already. It is interesting going out in these weather conditions with Aniela and Charles,  just getting out the door, is quite the ordeal. Between feeding the little guy, dressing the kids, packing up the diaper bag with everything we need, and driving in this weather I find myself now being notoriously a half  hour late to everything! I can't believe how different things are with the second child. Aniela actually stayed in the house for the first 6 weeks of her life and Charles has already been to playdates, gymnastics, Wal-Mart, and library story time! 

Daily holding session with Aniela!!
Speaking of the little guy... he is doing great. We had a checkup with the pediatrician today and at 3 1/2 weeks he is already 11lb 15oz!!! Charlie and I can't get over how much he has changed already. Aniela continues to be a great big sister and although she understandably has her moments, I couldn't ask for a better helper!  

Gymnastics with big sis and a Dr.'s appt. is enough to tucker anyone out!

2 comments:

tod said...

I can't wait to get my hands on both of my babies!

Our Family said...

What a bruizer!! WOW he almost is close to Colin's weight (6mnths and 15 lbs...nutty) Great photos!!