cousins Rebecca & Patrick
Granny & Babcia....Uncle Eric & Aunt Susanna w/ the cousins
Aniela with Great Grandma
Clockwise: Good buds Maggie and Aniela; Aniela loving Grannies popcorn; Tomasz and Aniela playing; Anielas first friends from arizona: Taya, Isaac, and Myles; Grandpa w/ Patrick and Aniela, Aunt Ela and Aniela.
The boys playing pokerTomasz and Aniela
Our Family w/ Rebecca and Patrick
We have also been busy shopping, shopping and you guessed it...shopping. Like my friend Chelsea who was in town this last week, we too have already bought another suitcase for all our loot that were bringing back. I still have three days of shopping to go...I don't think I can fit another thing in if I wanted too.. which is a good thing on the wallet!! In between eating, shopping, and having a blast catching up with friends and family we are returning to Canada all fixed up and new. We had our dentist appointments last week so were all plaque free, cavity filled (well just me) , and pearly white! Then Charlie finally bit the bullet and got Lasix Surgery. It was a success and he is glasses free. I got to watch the procedure and it amazes me how quick his recovery was. He even drove the car the next day to his post-op appointment.
We return to our winter wonderland this Friday and from what we hear it's snowy and very cold (-16 F)!!!! I'll be back on soon to wrap up our trip...






2 comments:
Shopped out, fixed up and EXHAUSTED!!! But you got some super cool boots- at least I'm assuming you still have super cool boots... Miss you guys!
Oh yes - enjoy that "warm" Peoria weather now. It will be the last time you see temps above zero for a while!!
Post a Comment