Monday, December 17, 2007

First Haircut

Aniela finally got her first haircut today! I have been putting it off since I love long hair and had it as a little girl as well. But the ends were getting a little "ratty" so a good trim was in need. This way her hair can get a healthy start and grow in more evenly. She did so well at the salon and sat like a little angel, with a little help of some Teddy Grahams of course to help keep her mind off what was going on. Unfortunately half way to the salon I realized I forgot my camera but made sure to get some pics right when we got home. I'm a little partial but she is a cutie!!

3 comments:

tod said...

I agree. A real cutie pie.

Although I like long hair on my women ... I guess it will grow out.

Kevin and Elzbieta said...

Awwww...Aniela looks so cute with that haircut! I know she will look beautiful as always no matter how her hair will be as short or long hair. :-D

Susanna said...

She looks really cute Marta! I love the haircut and can't believe she held still long enough to get it that even!