The temps got up to -12 C (10 F) today and since the sun was shinning Jackie, Aniela and I decided to get out for some fresh air. I must say going for a walk in Fort McMurray is not as easy as Arizona. The preperation for getting outside is a daunting task in itself. By the time were all bundled up I'm sweating and can barely move with all the layers on! Then since there is so much snow, and we havent purchased skis for my running stroller yet, Aniela went for a ride in her sled.We had the good intention for going on a long walk but ended up cutting it short when Anielas cheeks were getting rosier by the minute. I'm sure she would have been fine but I didn't want to chance frostbite. It's going to be an interesting winter!
3 comments:
I am glad the blanket we made her is keeping her warm!
baby it's cold outside.
I really must go.
baby it's cold outside.
We took Grandma Mullen out for dinner tonight (12/14) I took the laptop and found an unsecured network available at her Chillicothe house ... so we logged on to show her your blog.
She thought the snow on the table pix (Charlie grilling) was a fancy cover. We told her, no, it's snow.
Give Aniela a kiss for us. I found a week's worth of fish crackers in her car seat and wanted to cry.
Post a Comment